Has your loved one experienced a nasty fall, been in a terrible car accident, or suffered a serious recreational injury that has resulted in brain damage?
At A-1 Home Care in Pasadena, we provide exceptional caregiving services at affordable rates that will never break the bank. Each caregiver on staff is dedicated to providing only the best in-home care services available throughout surrounding Los Angeles and Orange County areas, and is experienced in providing diverse care to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and Caucasian.
Some of the brain injury care services that A-1 Home Care provides to seniors in need include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides hospice care for terminally ill elders, respite care for family caregivers needing some time away, and heart attack care for those suffering from heart disease, among much more. After all, A-1 Home Care is dedicated to providing only the best-- and leaving behind the rest!