Do you have a loved one whose grooming habits are becoming lacking, and who would benefit from exceptional caregiving services from the comfort of the home?
At A-1 Home Care in Pasadena, elders can begin to feel good about the affordable caregiver services we provide to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. That’s because our caregiving professionals offer comforting assistance in day-to-day personal care activities like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting.
The diverse and exceptional in-home care services provided to seniors at A-1 Home Care include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, bed-making, and trash
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally provides home care services that include Lou Gehrig’s disease care, Multiple Sclerosis care, short-term care, and much more. It’s this dedication to providing the most comprehensive solutions for improved senior health in the home that has allowed A-1 Home Care to keep seniors in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas happy and healthy since the home care agency’s inception in 1991.