Many seniors today suffer from Multiple Sclerosis, a disease that affects coordination and vision loss and often comes with lasting pain.
At A-1 Home Care in Pasadena, seniors with MS can be well-cared for in the comfort of the home with the most effective caregiving services available in all of Southern California. That’s because our always affordable and equally diverse caregivers are backed with years of experience in providing leading home care to every senior who needs assistance.
Some of the MS care services that A-1 Home Care provides include:
· assistance with household responsibilities like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· assistance with mobility
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation, activities, and companionship
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally provides caregiving solutions that include heart attack care, live-in care, companion care, respite care, hospice care, and many more.
For more information about A-1 Home Care and its lasting care options, call a friendly senior care specialist today by dialing (562) 929-8400 or (626) 287-0250. A-1 Home Care serves neighboring communities of Los Angeles and Orange County that include Glendale, Altadena, Burbank, Los Angeles, and Beverly Hills.