If your beloved elder is suffering from Alzheimer's disease or dementia, then it's time you invested in the best home care services available anywhere in Southern California.
At A-1 Home Care in Pasadena, we provide lasting Alzheimer’s and dementia care options to elders with worsening cognition deficits-- and right from the comfort and convenience of the home. Each caregiver on staff provides exceptional in-home care techniques to go along with helping hands and a golden heart that's always looking to serve.
A-1 Home Care provides 24 hour care services to ailing elders that include:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation with “brain food” ingredients
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· fun activities and games to help with cognitive function
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally provides elder care solutions like heart attack care, hospice care for the terminally ill, respite care for family caregivers needing some time away, and many other senior services that are dedicated to boosting elder home health.