Requiring a live-in care provider in the home shouldn't be looked at as a bad thing-- in fact, services consisting of round-the-clock in-home care have been found to save lives.
At A-1 Home Care in Pasadena, our specialized caregivers excel in all the home care services they provide, giving seniors throughout Southern California a reason to smile again. We come to the comfort and convenience of the home with 24 hour care solutions for people with all kinds of home health scenarios and from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
Take a look below at just a few of A-1 Home Care's caregiving options provided to elders in the home:
· assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides after surgery care for elders who are temporarily displaced in a hospital setting following a health scare or invasive surgery, among others. It’s this dedication to providing the very best—while leaving behind the rest!—caregiving services throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County areas that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain as the leader in elder care provision for 25 years and running.