The New Year is here! Unfortunately for many elders in Pasadena, that isn't necessarily something to look forward to-- because it may be their last.
At A-1 Home Care in Pasadena, we provide exceptional hospice care services that bring elders in the end days to a place of persisting peace in the comfort of the home. Even if you and others in the family recognize that this holiday season may be the last, take comfort—because it doesn’t have to be the least.
A-1 Home Care serves as a calming light at the end of the road for seniors needing companion care services during this otherwise difficult time. The senior care specialists at A-1 Home Care provide in-home services that include:
· assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides respite care for burnt out family caregivers and short-term care options for elderly patients who could use rehabilitation for a temporary period following an injury.
To learn more about the leading home health solutions available throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County areas, call A-1 Home Care today by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is happy to serve adjacent communities in San Marino, Sierra Madre, La Canada, Altadena, and Burbank.